ICF Seeks Prism Award Judges
January 24, 2017
ICF is accepting applications for 2017 International Prism Award judges.
The Prism panel of judges is responsible for identifying Prism honoree organizations that fulfill rigorous professional standards, address key strategic goals, shape organizational culture, and yield discernible and measurable positive impacts.
ICF seeks Prism judges who have specific experience related to coaching in businesses and organizations. Ideal candidates for the panel will have experience and be knowledgeable in:
- Delivering coaching in organizations
- Creating a coaching capacity within organizations
- Best practices for training internal coach practitioners and/or managers/leaders using coaching skills
- Developing and implementing tactics for measuring the effectiveness of coaching
The estimated time commitment for Prism judges will be as follows:
- Two 90-minute orientation calls (with some pre-work for each) in March and early April 2017
- Approximately 20–25 hours reviewing, scoring and providing brief written feedback on nominations (April 10–May 1, 2017)
- One 90-minute finalist selection call (week of May 8, 2017)
- Approximately six to eight hours reviewing interview recordings and written summaries in preparation for honoree selection (early June 2017)
- One 60-minute honoree selection call (mid-June 2017)
If you are interested in applying for membership on the 2017 Prism Panel of Judges, you may do so here. The application deadline is February 15, 2017, at 12 p.m. (New York).