Corporate Member Affiliation
The International Coach Federation (ICF) offers a discount to corporations that employ professional coaches. Corporations who employ at least ten professional coaches are welcome to set up an account, which allows their employees to purchase ICF Membership at a discounted rate.
Corporate Membership is not available for coach-training programs, coach-training schools or consulting companies that employ ICF Members as trainers, facilitators, professors or teachers.
Benefits of Corporate Discount
- Ability to actively and visibly promote the professional development of internal coaches
- Full benefits of ICF Membership for each designated employee
Structure of Corporate Discount
- Groups must maintain at least ten (10) employee coaches
Corporate Member Affiliation FAQS
Are non-coaching companies allowed to participate in the Corporate Discount Program?
Yes, ICF is aware that corporations and non-coaching organizations are hiring internal coaches for their executives. We invite such companies to participate.
As a member of a group participating in the Corporate Discount Program, do I sign up as an individual?
There will be one corporate administrator who will confirm your eligibility and send you a unique code for a discount on your ICF Membership.
Am I an individual member, too?
Yes, ICF will complete your membership and send you a user name, member ID and password.
Must I be credentialed in order to participate in a group?
Currently, you do not have to be credentialed to sign up as a Corporate Discount Member.
Must all group members work for the same organization to participate in the Corporate Discount Program?
What happens to my corporate membership if I should leave the company?
ICF Memberships are non-refundable, non-transferable and belong to the individual member rather than the company. If you leave the company and want to remain with ICF, your membership will remain active for the remainder of your membership year.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The corporation will appoint an administrator as the main contact for the Corporate Discount Program. The administrator will submit the corporate agreement and list of qualified coaches.
- ICF will send the administrator a unique company-only discount code for coaches to use when renewing/joining online.
- ICF memberships are non-refundable, non-transferable and belong to the individual member rather than the company. Corporate Discounts apply to membership dues only.
- Corporate Discount can be renewed annually on April 1. Corporate Programs must maintain a minimum of ten (10) members to be eligible for renewal of this program.
- Corporate Discounts are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Individual ICF Members in a Corporate Discount Program are eligible to use the ICF Logo for the duration of their membership with ICF.
- Participants in the Corporate Discount Program must be employees of the corporation applying for the Corporate Discount.
Apply for Corporate Member Affiliation Discount
Your company administrator should complete the Corporate Discount Agreement Form, collect all corporate discount applications and payments, and submit these as a package to ICF. Please note that application is not a guarantee of acceptance.
Corporate Discount Agreement (PDF)
Corporate Discount Application (PDF)
Corporate Discount Renewal Application (PDF)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.