2009 ICF Global Coaching Client Study
The 2009 ICF Global Coaching Client Study provides information about coaching clients, their decision making process, and their opinions about coaching. The main purpose of this study was to generate data on people who have experienced professional coaching and the results they achieved from it.
Some of the key questions this study answered are:
- How do clients evaluate their experience?
- How are clients benefitting from coaching?
- What is the return on investment from coaching?
- What is the demographic profile of a coaching client?
- What are the characteristics of the coaching experience?
- Why do clients seek coaching services?
- What does the decision making process for choosing a specific coach look like?
- What are clients’ perceptions of the industry and the service it provides?
Data Sheets & Other Materials